View Single Post
      11-20-2015, 11:17 AM   #12
movemnt Inc
Rep
Drives: 2012 F10 M5

I'd like to add my 2 cents too.. I've had the MSR intakes since early part of the year and I have nothing but good things to say about it. First day of installation as per George's instruction to let the car adapt did a few 3rd gear pulls.. but i must say just driving out of the workshop and having partial throttle on 2nd gear i knew that it was way much more responsive and more power, did a few 3rd gear pulls on the highway and i was just amazed at how good the intakes were performing.

Coming from a country like Singapore where Humidity and Air Density is at its worse lol the intakes proved to hold temps at cruising speeds and high speed runs. After a few more days you can feel the car adapting more and more and the car just hauling ass...

Just also want to add that you get 24/7 tech help from George on basically anything pertaining to your car. With time zones like singapore being around 12 hours ahead of him he replies me anytime of the day even including wee hours of the morning LOL!. Props to G and MSR for taking the time and effort to develop something that works real time on the road.

Last edited by movemnt Inc; 11-20-2015 at 11:23 AM..
Appreciate 0