View Single Post
      05-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
SleepTight
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Nice post my friend. I knew you'd like the aluminum trim once you saw it in person. And for the rest of you out there who are making their interior trim decisions based solely on photographs, you really owe it to yourself to find some way to see the M5 aluminum trim in person. It's finely detailed and doesn't look anything like the aluminum trim options in the other BMW models. It actually reminds me a little of the detail on the bezels of some of the top-end sports watches. It's that distinctive and precise looking.

I'm glad that you also confirmed my initial underwhelmed take on the B&O system as well. It's even better that you got to compare it with the the standard U.S. M5 audio system (which, as you note, is the upgraded audio system outside of North America). That's something I didn't have the chance to do because there are no actual F10 M5s within four hundred miles of me. Again, for the rest of you, there have now been two people telling you to save your money by not selecting this very expensive option.

Now if I could just get a production number.

Last edited by SleepTight; 05-05-2012 at 05:47 PM..
Appreciate 0