04-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #17
Alpin3_F30
Euro.Techniks-EAST
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsibal View Post
I just sent an email to Car&Driver as the important parts of the F10 M5 rendering were actually lifted off from my original rendering I did for M5Board back in Dec. '09

At first I thought it just looked similar but after a closer look, I found out that the marks we left in the bumper areas were also present in the C&D renderings. In addition, the side vents/gills is identical as well as the side view mirror. The base car they use is different but to make the job easier, they just copy and pasted the bumper and other parts and submitted it to C&D without full disclosure of where he got those parts from.

Here is an image comparing my original work vs the one published in C&D (flipped horizontally for ease of comparison).

The details in these areas can only be there if someone had copy and pasted it. If he had airbrushed it and designed it himself, it's impossible for those markings to be there.

Just waiting to hear from them C&D now.
i realized it after i saw the photo. but what are you gona do. everyone knows you designed it but screw it make sure you get credit for it.