View Single Post
      02-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #21
singularity
Driver
Rep
Drives: M5 (F10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savarona View Post
Small scratch??? And you are so cool about it?
Anyway I am sure the dealer will fix it good.

The wait is more killing I guess. But trust me...like I said earlier also to other members it is worth it and I can not imagine how in the world BMW M GMBH
will evaluate the next generation M5 better than this F10...

Can not wait to see pics of your car...
The scratch is 4 mm, but it's there. Maybe it was a stone or dirt from a car ahead while it was being transported on a truck, I don't know. I saw my "precious" but the dealer told me about that there are some windshield scratches from leaves and a 4 mm scratch on the body. I looked trying to find them but couldn't locate so they are so minor that I couldn't locate them even after I was told.

So I'm wasn't cool about it at all, I just realized that I'll be either devastated or accept the fact that there's nothing I can do about it. I chose the latter so I don't spoil my 6 month old wait time where I counted days After all 4 mm scratch can happen any time especially considering snowy and dirty weather conditions in Europe. Sorry for the big reply, didn't want to go off-topic in your thread just shared my experience today because I love the car and dream about it for months almost every night.
Appreciate 0