stealth.pilot
Knight Commander
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by avlnch View Post
Please post your laser jammer install photos.
1. Photo of front jammers
2. Photo of rear jammers
3. Photo of interior switch/light locations

What kind of jammers did you install (what version?) and how do you like them? Anyone buy vertical versions (LI) and install them into the front grille?

I need to purchase a set and i'm unsure what route to go. The Laser Interceptor website seems so outdated its hard to take anything away from it. Looks like you can choose either horizontal jammers or a special vertical type if you wanted to install into the front grilles? I normally like to install mine front center of the front bumper (mounted at the top) and also mounted onto the rear diffuser.

If you did any special Valentine 1 or other radar detector install, please post that install as well.
AVINCH - I've had LI on 3 cars now including 2 F10s. I'm happy to show you my setup and give you a walkthrough of why I selected it over others and also key installation tips. Regarding mounting, There are really 3 options which work on the front of the F10 depending on what weaknesses you are prepared to accept and how much you are willing to spend, and only 1 option on the rear.

I'm in South Beach, but happy to meet anywhere central next weekend.
Appreciate 0