07-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #11
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC / F80 M3 / F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrennan View Post
I actually ordered Frozen Brilliant White, I am scheduled for ED on 9/27. Where did you get this information about 2 a month? When I first placed the order I was told Frozen Brilliant White wouldn't be available until after October. Shortly after they came back and said it would be available without delay and I locked it in.

I also currently have a request in to BMW Individual about ordering the exhaust tips, kidney grills, side vents and door handles in black chrome. Has anyone received pricing on this yet?
I was on the fence for Frozen Brilliant White (have seen it in Munich a few weeks back) and really really wanted it but in the end decided against it due to the maintenance challenges.
I know I'll be envy of yours . I ended up with Brilliant White but full individual extended leather.
The information of only 2 frozen brilliant white cars produced a month is from a source at BMW GY. Demand for frozen colors is higher than expected and I assume they are busy with shipping plenty of cars with the "standard" frozen colors (silver, gray, black) .
But they are ramping up and will increase production over time.

If you happen to be still around on 1/10 maybe we can catch up and even do a side by side shoot with frozen and standard Brilliant White at the Welt

- Jan
15 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / IND / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / HRE S107
Appreciate 0