View Single Post
      07-01-2016, 09:43 AM   #91
kiwim5
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3MC, 2023 Audi RS7

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexlocator View Post
I switched from the Turner muffler deletes to the Corsa axleback (basically a muffled Turner) and there was a signigicant reduction in sound and no more drone. I would say its a tad louder than stock. With that said, I thought the Turner deletes were perfect in loudness for me except for the droning which eventually got to me when stuck in commute traffic. And now I feel the droning is gone with the Corsa, but it seems too quiet.

The corsa f10 m5 youtube vids are not accurate in sound, I feel. It seems more quiet in reality......now debating whether to put my Turner deletes back on. Or, the Corsa now opens the door to go catless downpipes for a little more sound, something I would not consider with the muffler deletes for fear of being too loud.
did you go back to the deletes in the end? I have the deletes on that came with the car and find them too loud. My neighbor after day one came over and said so what engine do you have in your new car it is loud. Thinking of going to the turner sport which is the same as the corsa but maybe as you say it is too quiet.
Appreciate 0