View Single Post
      06-23-2014, 07:45 PM   #81
m6beast
Captain
Rep
Drives: stock m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used2be View Post
I'm not up to date on current drag racing specs, but your 60' times look real good! NO wheel spin, really? I would have thought even a stock M5 would over power drag radials. But, as I said I'm not up with current tech in drag racing. Don't real drag slicks give better traction than drag radials? Obviously that wouldn't matter if you're not burning up the tires you have now. Great times and speeds, congrats!!
Thanks man!
Yeah these were TOYO R888's amazing tires. My best 60ft when using launch control were 1.89 not enough power to get it going. I just happened to try burn out mode for the hell of it and actually the first time scared the hell out of me because I was expecting it to burn the tires and I would have to feather the throttle. It just took off like a jet fighter! The only thing is you have to time it perfect for the light because there is a delay.
Only ran it three times and all three times were 1.7's and a best 1.68 and all 11.0 flat in hot as temps in the high 80's to 90's F
Can't wait to go back now that my meth set up has adapted to see if I can get high 10's. just wish for some cooler weather
Appreciate 0