Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by singularity View Post
Did anyone notice he says that the M6 has Shakur (Sakhir) orange metallic color? Unbelievably poor native language vocabulary too, "this thing right here/top of the line/straight luxury/this thing is a beast" times 10 each 1 minute 26 seconds
A lot of Americans have very poor native language vocabulary. You just need to watch reality tv to get the idea.

What's happening is a reverse emancipation here. In 50 years America will be like Victorian England. A rich educated ruling class that makes all the decisions with a large uneducated mass labor base which looks like a third world country. We will still be a center of innovation and advanced thinking, but we will no longer need to go to china for cheap unskilled labor.
Whats sad is that much of this is their own choice. They don't seem to care enough to speak proper english. My high school had a large amount of kids that came from a poorer area of town, and its almost like they wanted to talk like that. I mean they had the same educational opportunities that I did yet they willingly squandered it. This is especially sad as there were more than a few that could have done well in school and made something of themselves.

Anyway, Jalopnik is reporting that this guy is now "pursing other interests".
Appreciate 0