View Single Post
      11-05-2013, 07:07 AM   #21
DrewM5
Captain
Rep
Drives: SG E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw View Post
I've seen good jobs done on these things still don't look close to as good as paint get some wheels or something. It's a 5k option from the factory for frozen paint same as wrap. Sorry but wraps are cheesy, you can clearly see the difference between a wrap and paint in real life
It is not the money. I don't think a wrap will be less expensive then ordering a frozen color. But a good friend of mine owns a local body shop that does most the work for a local BMW dealer and he has scared me off the frozen colors. I am just to worried about the maintenance. Thus, I was looking for another route to get to the same - or a similar result. I do appreciate your opinion - hell, that is why I made the post.
2014 M5 Competition|Space Grey|Black Merino Full Leather|Anthracite Trim|Executive package|LED Lighting Package|Drivers's Assit Package|B&O Sound System|Bel STiR Plus 9500ci|IND Side Markers and Side Vents|Exhaustmeister|HRE P101 Satin Charcoal/Michelin PSS (Summer)|601/Pirelli Sottozero Serie II (Winter)|Coded by V12
Appreciate 0