01-12-2013, 04:30 AM   #35
GhanemMBN
Private First Class
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: MB SLS AMG & BMW X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon_MHR View Post
I believe Ghanem ment with "Ask Manhart Racing who is the fastest" that i have seen the dyno run and i pretty much know what modifications are done to it, our MHR Exhaust being one of it. Maybe he just didnt choose the aproriate words. Just came back from the Dragstip in Yas Marina and yes it is faster then a stock M5 F10 which was running Nitto 888 drag radials as it was running low 12's.

To answer a question in advance, not we did not race the PPP M5 F10 against the Manhart Racing M5 F10 (MH5 S Biturbo) as the PPP M5 F10 is located in Abu Dhabi whereas the MHR M5 F10 is located in Germany.
trust me Simon, we couldn't of done it without the MHR exhaust! The hp gain from the MHR was more than Akrapovic! There will be a full engine mod and will be also installing lightweight products. Unfortunately the best time the M5 got yesterday was 11.505, and ofcourse the tyres were in bad condition. The reason I said ask MHR is because you we're there when the made the first dyno run, and because it had the MHR exhaust. Sorry if it sounded a bit wrong, but I meant nothing else. Both PP and MHR are great tuning companies!

Last edited by GhanemMBN; 01-12-2013 at 04:42 AM.. Reason: Mi
Appreciate 0