View Single Post
      04-27-2016, 08:23 AM   #33
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
i get what you're saying, but at the end of the day, i could careless if a car was broken in properly, or maintained from the first mile. i buy used (i actually just put an order in for an m5 a week ago this will be my first new car) and all i need to worry about is if the car is covered under factory warranty for the time being that I will have it. Which will not be very long. My fathers amg was perfectly, only thing that was damaged when we bought it were all 4 rims. lol. had them repaired, and car was pristine. if i told you it was a rental from the beginning you would've never believed me. all i'm saying is, if you know what you're doing and what to look for, steals can be had.
Honestly if an m5 was a stock rental for 3-10k miles... Unless someone knew the terrible launch technique, I think having had one for 20,000 miles doing 160+ pulls with +6lbs of boost on an early JB4 it really is a safe and reliable car to buy.

You see our guys making 650,750,800 and the car taking it all day, a stock car lightly or moderately abused aside from like dumping the wrong oil in or putting 87 in it/ constantly launching it... Should be fine lol
Appreciate 0