06-11-2015, 06:40 PM   #37
E90potentialbuyer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 / 2009 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJSM5
Called the company that owns the dealerships head quarters. Awaiting there customer representative lady to call me back. If she can't do anything I will be in contact with my lawyer.
That's the right thing to do IMO. I think your SA is low on substance and not entirely up front. I would def call your insurance adjuster. Maybe phrase it as - look I have comprehensive insurance. The car came back from dealership with thing not addressed + all this new damage. Have him come to your place to see the car. If insurance has to pay out for these damages for which they have already paid up + new damages caused while trying to fix old damages, they will most certainly go after dealership's butt with their own lawyers. However, this will not address the issue of someone taking your car for a joyride (burnt rubber + additional mileage). For that you will almost certainly need to lawyer up and sue the dealership for damages and unauthorized use of the vehicle. I think an amicable outcome will be for dealership to put a new set of Michelin PSS and replace all the damaged parts. I would take a hard stance with the dealership so they know you are dead serious about getting things right.

Is Princeton BMW part of any chain?
2017 Fiat 500C Abarth
Appreciate 0