United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 - 14 M5

Garage List
2014 F10 M5  [0.00]
2017 F87 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90potentialbuyer View Post
That's the right thing to do IMO. I think your SA is low on substance and not entirely up front. I would def call your insurance adjuster. Maybe phrase it as - look I have comprehensive insurance. The car came back from dealership with thing not addressed + all this new damage. Have him come to your place to see the car. If insurance has to pay out for these damages for which they have already paid up + new damages caused while trying to fix old damages, they will most certainly go after dealership's butt with their own lawyers. However, this will not address the issue of someone taking your car for a joyride (burnt rubber + additional mileage). For that you will almost certainly need to lawyer up and sue the dealership for damages and unauthorized use of the vehicle. I think an amicable outcome will be for dealership to put a new set of Michelin PSS and replace all the damaged parts. I would take a hard stance with the dealership so they know you are dead serious about getting things right.

Is Princeton BMW part of any chain?
Part of the Asbury motor group. I called them today and will call insurance tomorrow.

http://www.asburyauto.com/
Appreciate 0