Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Wow, I wanted to see BJ ko Hughes and it played out perfectly for him. The Rampage decision was a bit controversial, I was expecting a Draw. Anyways, I'm excited for the rematch.

I think George Sotoropolus is looking in great form. When he's on top, his ground game looks wicked. Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!
Dana has already said, def no rematch, he thinks Rampage won fair and square. IMO, it was def closer than they are trying to make it seem now.

BJ looked like the same guy that dominated Diego Sanchez and made Kenny Florian his bitch, not the old slow man who fought Franky Edgar, great to see him in good form again. I had BJ winning the fight, just not like that

Sotoropolus looked strong, so did Lauzon but looked like he gassed, amazing fight. Falco looked amazing at times but man, WTF w/ the 3rd round. Barboza looks like a guy to watch out for, my legs are hurting just from watching those kicks. Sadly Parisyan looks done. Sick move by Phil Davis w/ his own version of the kimora. Great card overall, surprisingly.
Appreciate 0