11-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #369
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [10.00]
I thought it was a great card...

BJ looked like he had the fire back in his eyes. Looked like a completely different fighter, even in 21 seconds haha... but like everyone said I wasnt expecting that outcome so quick

I thought the Rampage vs. Machida decision was the right call. And I believe its Machidas fault, just the way he fights mad him lose that first round. Neither fighter really landed a clean shot in the first round but since Rampage was pushing the pace and Machida just kept retreating it doesnt look good in the judges eyes. I think a rematch would be the same type of fight so I dont know that it would be that interesting.

I grew up wrestling with Phil Davis, and probably one of the funniest guys I have ever met! His post fight interview just made the night for me! haha BUt he is the real deal... he is very flexible and with the wrestling background and pedigree that he has its gonna be tough to beat him in that aspect. But there are so many quality fighters in that weight class, and especially strikers so that might pose a problem for him.

And like escobar said, I was feelin the pain from those leg kicks from Barboza!! They looked brutal

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
Appreciate 0