View Single Post
      08-18-2012, 01:47 AM   #68
Omar
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbimmer View Post
I think you're overreacting. I'm just pointing out that the absence of HUD does not mean AMG has "dark age" technology. Also while I personally not crazy about the looks of CLS, I do think that AMG engines are great. And I'm not alone. Clarkson agrees with me

Also the reason there are "plenty of CLS 63" is because unlike BMW MB brings the cars early and releases them on time to their loyal customers.
Well said! I think some people are missing the point that there is no customer service from BMW. People who are representative of BMW in this list should take the comments seriously and fix the issues rather than becoming combative with the customers.

MB had the same isssues in late 90s. They lost most of their customers, including me. Now they are trying to fix many of the customer service issues they had. It is taking them a long time to salvage their image. If BMW does not realize these issues are paramount to the customers they will have the same experience.

There are many great cars out there. The competition is stiff. I test drove the new 9/11 today and I was amazed with the handling of that car. The whole experience with the dealership was class A.
Appreciate 0