View Single Post
      06-28-2012, 01:39 AM   #1
karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

ordering M5 or get another E90 M3?

ok, i have an order sheet for a 2013 M5 and was about to pull the trigger but there is a recently traded in M3 sedan that just became available.

The M5 would be MCB/black with manual transmission, 20's, rear tv's (for kids), heads up, and bmw apps. thats it. Configured this way, i can get it for less than US base MSRP

The M3 sedan is a 2011 that is loaded and has a manual transmission. Its grey and has a sunroof which are the detractors for me. I'm probably looking at a +35K difference between the two vehicles.

i have two small kids. the car would be used really just for commuting and occasional trips to the ring when i can't bring the toy or racing.

This would be my 4th M3 if I go that route. If i get the M5, it would be my first M5. I'm just worried I would get a little tired of the size of the M5. for those that switched from M3 to M5 any regrets?