View Single Post
      05-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #27
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Thank you!

Yeah the Diamond Black has an absurd amount of flake in it but that's why I like it - it will be a black that will hide swirls well.

I haven't seen the Opulent Blue in person but I'm partial to a nice blue. Yellow Brembos would really pop with that color choice.

That's too bad regarding the pricing up there. The bright side is you currently have a fantastic car! Are you happy with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritable View Post
Congrats! I personally thought the Black Diamond has so much metallic flakes in it that it looks more grey than black, but I'd rock it, nonetheless.

Opulent Blue Metallic with Satin Black wheels and yellow Brembos, Black interior with Recaros, Midnight Wood, Suede (which comes with aluminum pedals) and 6MT, Sedan with no sunroof, that would be my personal order...

...too bad it costs $81k up here with EXTREMELY low volumes, so even my aforementioned $75k deal would be a bit of a stretch in my neck of woods

Whereas, E92 M3s and X5/X6Ms are dime a dozen. There's even an Individual Fire Orange (I believe delivered for over $120k), plus at least 2 Frozen Grey Edition M3s, and at least 5 (yes, FIVE) Frozen Black Edition M3s running around, all of which were sold for more than $100k due to dealer-installed accessories and special order markups. And yet, 5 CTS-Vs on the lot across 4 Cadillac dealers, all automatics and not moved. Weird huh?
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0