View Single Post
      12-08-2014, 07:00 PM   #1
Ziff73
Private
Rep
Drives: M5

Punctured driver's side tires

2013 M5

Dropped car off at dealership in the morning for service (break fluid and recall notice). I received a call around 2 that the car was ready. About an hour later I am notified that my drivers side front tire is not holding air / flat. And they are investigating.

I then make my way over to the dealership and then I am told that both drivers side (front and back) tires are punctured and the culprit was the car wash (which is extremely annoying bc I usually tell them not to wash, but I digress). Apparently when they drove up to the machine that pulls the car forward in neutral, something punctured both tires.

I asked to see the vehicle as they were currently replacing the tires. it was on the lift and you could clearly see the punctures. They were on the inside of the tire (meaning right side of the tire facing forward) right next to the rim.

End result they quickly replaced both tires with new. I checked and 3 miles were put on the vehicle. I then left feeling somewhat uneasy.

When driving away I noticed the hip hop stations were on and they jacked the bass all the way. I'm now somewhat nervous that something else might have caused the tire issue.

Any thoughts here? Anything I should check? Complain?

Thanks.
Appreciate 0