06-08-2014, 11:50 PM   #6
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
Living in Phoenix we've had quite a few days over 100 and I haven't had any problems. However, I think someone did post about this problem. Was it Sooma? I think he got it resolved, but I can't remember.
Yes GNALUZU AND M6-COUPE it was me -
They tried to fix it first by changing the head unit which didn't touch it and had to take it back after they scratched the LCD screen cleaning it!! But luckily next BMW recommended step was change the whole LCD unit which did take care of the problem completely and zero issues now and BTW they had to update my software where you get to see the options little new drawing instead of the arrow - a bonus.. which ironically they asked me to pay like 99$ to get it done yet not knowing it was that good I said NO but turned out to be a must do thing with such newer screens it seems as older software didn't work on newer screens per them so they had to upgrade for free after they had to download the new software to their system first which obviously took 3-4 days but was ok as my SA Luca Reyner is a very nice guy makes my whole experience like a breeze though before him I didn't care for which SA and pretty much I had a different one every visit on purpose! ! Audi service in Charlotte made me not think about another Audi for a while !! Though I am an Audi fan before I was a BMW fan!!

Last edited by soooma; 06-08-2014 at 11:59 PM..
Appreciate 0