06-25-2012, 07:22 PM   #12
ny176
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340xi Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC6 View Post
We stayed at Maui Vista in Kihei. Its right across the street from Charlie Young Beach. A real nice beach highly rated. We did alot of snorkeling and some SCUBA. This year we did a site called The Cathedrals I. A short boat ride from Lahaina and its likely the coolest place I ever dove. Check it out on youtube. Have you snorkeled the crater yet? Thats a must do. Have fun.
Ohh yes I know where Maui Vista is located. Stayed in a 2 story house up the street from that complex. This year I am staying at Kalama Terrace the next block over. Snorkeled molokini crater last year on an excursion and liked it a lot. One of my favorite places in honolua bay on the west side. Ever been? If not, its a must but you need to get there early cuz all the excursion boats come around 10am. Looking forward to that spot and then heading over to Maui brewing company for some of there coconut porter.IMO best beer in Maui. Man I can't wait. Just 6 more working days for me
Heard of the cathedrals reading Maui revealed. Wish I could scuba. I did enjoy paddle boarding last trip but had to come in like every 40 mins to re-lotion up. Didn't want to get a sunburn.
Appreciate 0