03-02-2014, 07:52 PM   #355
avlnch
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 Individual M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue.Thunder
Hi Jason,

I'm happy to be a new member of your forum. I come from Germany, lower saxony, (so please excuse my "school english") and I enjoy this forum very much. You guys really know what the M5 is about!
Special Greetings to Stealth.Pilot, ColdList, RPiM5 ... I've learned a lot of your posts!

Please add me to your internationals owners list. I took delivery in the BMW Welt on Nov. 9th 2013. It was a great day! I will never forget the moment when I saw MY BEAST for the first time! Unbelievable!

My specs are:
- M5 LCI 2014 with maximum special equipment and individual styling
- Competition Package (tailpipes in chrom, chrom trim for the windows)
- 20" 601M Wheels
- CCB
- Exterior special individual paint (BWM M told me she's a "one off" world wide)
- Interior with Platinum full Merino leather, Platinum Alcantara headliner, Pianoblack trim, Indiviudal contrast stitching, Individual M stitching in the seats and more

I'll try to add some pics, sorry for the moderate quality, I need a new cam.

In spring I'll make some better pics of exterior and interior, maybe a little video! Then I'll post it here.
And I have some future plans about modifying my M5!

Hope to find some new friends here who are just as enthusiastic about the M5 (and other Ms) as me.
So, if you visit Germany for the next time, then come and see me here!

That's it for now.

Greetings,
Martin
Nice! Haven't seen an individual that loaded in a while.

Have any interior photos?

What individual specs does the car have (all I could see was color M5 logo on seats).

Congrats on the M5!