View Single Post
      03-05-2014, 04:07 PM   #3
BMWonlyZone
I Reserve the Right!
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Comp - MBB/BLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Fanatic View Post
Just cannot pass the invoice pricing and the incentives on the M5 (not the mention the 61% residual). I'm paying 1100 for a 120k car whereas the 80k M3 would cost me 1060. Just does not make sense and M5 is a much better car all around (at least for my use case as I have a wife and kids and don't track my car much often).

I have submitted my order and waiting for production number.

I'm still going to hang around here and most likely will pick up an LCI + ZCP M3 in 3 years when my M5 lease is up and M3 is selling in discount. I hope the M3/M4 works out for people who are sticking around.

Thanks.
NICE! I am in the club! The general sales manager at my dealership talked me off the M4 list about 4 weeks ago for various reasons (specifically because of what a bad deal it would be). My $104K LCI M5 is on its way to the port of exit in Germany now, completed production on March 1. $999 per month with less than 4K out of pocket (multiple securities, no cap cost reduction), 36m/12K miles including $1000 back from CCA! Also paid the last 3 payments on my current 550 with the pull ahead. No brainer deal! I RULE

M4 LCI, see you in 3 years! Until then........
Appreciate 0