View Single Post
      10-30-2017, 10:22 AM   #76
Vortex Radar
United_States
Rep
Drives: MX-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeve13m View Post
I updated the latest 360 software and placed it side by side to the 9500ix.....they both alert the same with indeed less K sensitivity in auto mode
Be careful when doing that. Running two detectors side by side will lead to interference to where you'll see reduced range, missed alerts, and false alerts. You need to run the detectors independently and then compare the results that way. I wish you could run two detectors at the same time like that and get valid results. It'd be so nice and so convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeve13m View Post
my last ticket cop radar'ed my car and 360 didn't alert and it was a laser gun as expected...but my laser jammer "Blinder" didnt catch it either...always had in the past
Yeah there's some new laser guns coming out that are designed with anti-jamming technology to defeat laser jammers. It's for that reason that you'll want to get a modern laser jammer that's designed to handle modern guns. I used to run a Blinder as well, but it is pretty much dead at this point and hasn't been updated since 2014. This is good timing because I just put together a comparison review of the best laser jammers on the market so if it's time for you to upgrade (sounds like it is, based on the guns that are in use in your area), take a look through that.
Appreciate 0