View Single Post
      08-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #10
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pertplus
"Fit and finish is world-class, as would be expected, and the overall effect is subtle and graceful yet with an aggressive and forceful presence."

I have heard that the "Fit and finish" of Vorsteiner products for the BMW -- as brought up in several posts -- has been questionable at best. I have been looking for a front lip and rear diffuser for my M5, but not sure I want to be the guinnea pig as to these specific products.
I have had lots is Vorsteiner pieces on my cars and the fit and finish has been stellar. Perhaps what you heard about was the widespread issue with fitment of the Vorsteiner vented good on the E60. It was a disaster and was discontinued. Personally, I don't think the rear diffuser suits the M5. Far too "trying" to be aggressive. The M5 just does not have that styling. It almost looks like a non-integrated piece. Was very disappointed with the look of this after waiting for so long because of my past fantastic experiences with Vorsteiner parts. Looks far better with the lines of the M6. I will be putting this kit on my 2014 M6 comp pkg when it arrives in Sept.

2016 McLaren 675LT - Chicane Grey
2016 Corvette Z07 - Artic White
2016 BMW F86 X6M - Black Sapphire Metallic
Appreciate 0