View Single Post
      07-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #18
cmhsam
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyZ View Post
Thanks guys. I now have the dealer invoice. I am guessing there is no way to find the ED invoice other than from the dealer? Does anyone out there have documentation for their $1000-$1500 over ED invoice deal. I would love to have that ammo when I meet with my salesman on Friday.

I guess PM is personal message. I think I have to post a couple more times before I can PM anyone.

I am prepared to walk away from my order if they treat me badly so I may be back in the market after Friday.
Any idea what kind of pricing I can expect from your sources? Just wondering what is out there before I walk away.

Here is my order:My M5 Sedan
4.4 liter, V8 with M TwinPower Turbo technology
Rear-wheel drive
Base MSRP $89,900
Monte Carlo Blue Metallic $0
Silverstone II Extended Merino Leather $0
Aluminum Trace Trim $0
Driver Assistance Package $1,900
Executive Package $5,500
20" M light alloy wheels Style 343M $1,300
BMW Apple iPhone Media / BMW APPS Version Snap In Adapters $269
BMW Carpeted Floor Mats $152
Destination & Handling: $895
Total MSRP as Built $99,916
Price does not include additional costs for accessory painting or installation, please discuss with your dealer.
This is off BMWUSA build site.

Here is my deal so far:"As a repeat customer I can add in the BMW Apps and Apple adapter that you requested, no charge. Your European delivered price then is $93250 plus $398 DOC fee. If we do the Titling and Registration the total is $96519.50"

The dealer, out of the goodness of his heartoffered to throw in the BMW Apple iPhone Media / BMW APPS Version Snap In Adapters for free! Woo Hoo
I dont think you are going to find too many dealers who are going to go below MSRP for ED since the ED Cars now come out of dealer allocation. Journeyguy posted that he was able to get a M5, for US Delivery, at US Invoice price.
Appreciate 0