View Single Post
      05-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #133
IS3andME
Major
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXXX View Post
Seriously?? Just "move", huh? I would move to "outside of DC"... but the US is too damn broke! I'll just stay in Canada where our loonie is higher

If Chinese customers want a "increasingly sloth-ness" 5 series then it is them that vote with their wallet. They are the ones putting money in BMW's purse so why not. Why don't YOU buy a "faster-ness" GS350 instead, Lexusboy.
Because, i'm waitng on the GS-F, which may have the LF-A's V10---which when you think about it...it may have the engine that the M5 needed and M enthusiasts want...naturally aspirated and high revving...

Yurka, a RS6 is your combo that you are looking for...plus a better interior than the M5

I remember when my mom was looking for at the CLS55 (she didn't need it), and wondered why it had air suspension--she asked, "isn't this a far more sportier variant, so why does it have a air suspension..." good question, because the customer wants it?

It's just that I see that the excuse for a small amount of Americans---is not spoiling us--and actually, it's a marketing excuse to expand and take part of the RS6's share of the market...nothing more, nothing less.
Appreciate 0