11-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #50
pharmdphd98
PharM3
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyba View Post
Thank you all for the nice compliments
Car is lowered on H&R springs the wheels are 9.5 and 10.5 20inch wheels. Tires are 265 and 295 Pzeros. As for the offset I need to double confirm with my local wheel shop but Im sure HRE knows the offsets if you contact them. Regarding BMW center caps I have no idea might want to ask HRE.

I also have white 2010 Lexus RX350 that I also use as DD but its starting to collect dust...M5 I drive the most now on week days. Still in break in period so been trying to drive it as much as possible...very hard to keep it under 5k rpm, I have heavy foot
Congrats for being the owner of these great cars? I have a GT-R also and love it. Aside from the GT-R and a couple of newer BMWs (135i and 335xi),I am more old school so I have two E30 M3s, and an E30 325is. The 325is was purchased with the intent to turn it into a spec E30 race car. I saw this post by another guy in Taiwan (I am from Taiwan also) talking about his E30 and it reminded me how lucky I am to have the original M3.

The big question is, how the heck do you sleep at night knowing that in TW some people can be so jealous of what you have and vandalism is common place over there?
Appreciate 0