02-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #56
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
Shit dude, i've memorized every single scene in kotor 1. Seriously, i know the outcome of every choice, in every conversation. i think light side is lame as shit so i usually do dark side (its so much more fun honestly...) and pro-tip: go scoundrel then jedi guardian. if you hit someone from behind as a scoundrel you get a huge + bonus to dmg, and guardians have that leap shit. oh man you can jump across a room and just murder someone instantly if they have their back to you. its an awesome combination

also have you ever played mass effect? Its by bioware also, i've been replaying mass effect 2 lately and that game is just as awesome as kotor, plus its got updated graphics. Its pretty much the exact same kinda game.
yep, scoundrel was the word i was looking for. we had the same classes too lol. and no, i haven't been able to have a go at ME/ME2. i heard there's a chick in ME2 that's fine as hell, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
so tedious!! but it was a fun quest
the worst are the pillars with the rings :@
on korriban, right? FUCK THAT SHIT. took me forever

Quote:
Force Lighting Lvl 3 > all
LOL +1

Quote:
I can't wait for SWTOR
I want to get into the BETA so bad!!!
The two epic trailers were enough to get me hooked and I haven't even played a PC game since C&C Tiberian Sun (which I did strictly single player).
Appreciate 0