stealth.pilot
Knight Commander
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbdurham17 View Post
Stealth any suggestions on a good detailer to use around Atlanta? I want to get a good full detail clay bar paint correction etc. Also on my trip up a rock scratched the wrap on my left grill and need to get it rewrapped. Glad it was wrap instead of painted
For detailing I use Atlanta Car Pros. You can find them on Yelp. They are good and they don't rip you off like most of the ATL guys.

If you want more comprehensive wrap or clear bra guy then there is a guy who is literally the god of clear bra work and he's also fairly priced. His name is Derek at Atlanta Protective Films - and honestly for wrap/PPF there is no one better anywhere - he beats all the Atlanta, Miami, and Palm Beach guys in terms of perfection.

http://www.atlantaprotectivefilms.com

Few off topic local vendors but good for you to know:
-Benchmark Soundworks in Alpharetta. They do all my radar, laser jammer and other custom work (e.g. aluminum pedal install).
-Bimmer Service Center. Owned by a friend of Coldlist. Very good service shop and dinan dealer - best to go there for any aftermarket work - they did my Dinan Sways and Eisenmann exhaust.
- United BMW of Roswell. Best BMW dealer for service. Taylor McDonald is my service guy - also excellent. Really gets customer service.

Last edited by stealth.pilot; 12-19-2014 at 04:24 PM..
Appreciate 0