View Single Post
      09-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #21
B-1Pilot
Yankee Air Pirate
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 w/CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McRae View Post
looks awesome and really shows the lowering of the CP.
can't wait for mine now!
Thanks, its definitely noticeable... not sure if it will even need spacers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveions View Post
Wow, congrats.

SSII right?
Yes... a color that still blows me away in person (much I'd imagine colors like moonstone and other do...) Once I saw it I did a 180 from what color I thought I would get. I think it works well with the 601s, and will be even better with some slight IND mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
Congratulations. The 601Ms are really starting to grow on me. Looks like you also spec'd the LEDs - I'm still trying to convince myself that the LCI xenons don't look that bad in comparison. LOL.

Must resist temptation to retrofit...
The LEDs are amazing on any car they are on (quite a few now at the BMW Welt). Not enough night driving to speak to their capabilities, but do like the look a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
Wait, where's the picture of your new Porsche, B-1 Pilot??!?!??!! As URBAN LEGEND would say: Straight B.S.

LOL! Just kidding. Congrats bro! She looks amazing. Wish I could get a 2014 with the CP also, but I'm gonna wait.
Haha! No offense to the P-car gang, but they sound like my Dad. He's got more than a few Porsche's he's spends more time detailing than driving, all while extolling to me the virtues of their performance. My car is meant to be driven, and enjoyed by more than just two people.... I'm sure I'll get a P-car too when I get around my Dad's age...

Alright off to the next driving adventure today. From Grossglockner to Stelvio to Lake Como!