gary_F10M5
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2014 LCI MCB M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary_F10M5 View Post
Marketing fluff is when none of us has tried his tune and he goes around saying his tune is the best. Just ask boots about it.
What are you saying?

There are lots of good tunes out there nowadays. Ive always posted my results on my car since Jan 2013. People have always called or sent pm from around the world to me to question my opinion and from there bought equipment that they are happy with. I don't mind being the test guinny pig on equipment because others are to scared to be the first to purchase. My car is no garage queen and is driven as intended. 84k miles in less than 4 years is the tattle tale. The hcp tune I'm running is the real deal and is badazz. . Those who would like a test drive with me are always welcome. Those who would like to run in Mexico to compare are welcome too as its always fun.if
If I misread my apologies Gary.
Hey boots, you know, I'm just glad that a handful of us runs it now and more can agree on the capability of it. I had it since June, was impressed and ever since, waiting for more pple to be on the same bandwidth. It's all through personal experience and word of mouth til date and I reckon is the best form of advise for others. At the end of the day, lets just enjoy the things we are happy about! Cheers.