Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 340i, 15 X3d, 91 318i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
2015 BMW X3 28d  [0.00]
1991 BMW 318i  [8.66]
you guys must be looking in the wrong places. there is a power bulge in the hood, hidden by the camo (check the second picture, i think you can tell by shape of the reflection). the car does look a bit wider to me also. the window trim will surely be black on production cars, this is just a mule. and the production wheels may also be machined face / grey inserts similar to the previous M6, e9x M3s w/19" wheels, and X5/6 M cars. even in silver they look beautiful on the 5er.

subtlety is definitely the name of the game. i think M cars have been called too aggressive or flashy in recent years, and this could be somewhat of a response to that. i really love the way they are putting this car together visually. just by these forum reactions alone, to me, the car is going in the right direction. the details aren't immediately eye-catching, but to the enthusiast the designers have made just the right adjustments to make its presence known. i'm not saying it's for everyone, or that those who don't like it aren't enthusiasts.. i guess that's just my preference when it comes to style.
Appreciate 0