05-18-2014, 11:47 AM   #8
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWNA View Post
Safety is the cornerstone of BMW’s engineering philosophy, which is why our Product Investigation Team conducted a thorough investigation to determine what happened. The BMW M5 involved was not found to have any defect or malfunction which would have led to the incident in question.
Who cares !!
Freaking m5 on fire!
I have an M5 LCI because of reputation and if your reputation because of this Jay Hanson guy is that bad my next car won't be an M5 and I will make sure to spread the word everywhere if this is how you treat your customers!
Shame on you Jay Hanson
You should be fired after this thread!!
Shame on you BMW NA
I have a lot more trust in BMW in Germany because of personal previous nice experience as they took care of my cousin in another country after a simple email on a car 2009 BMW out of warranty which really surprised me but wasn't BMW NA and I would reach out to them any time I have issues with the latter.

Totally surprised!
Paying for a car close to a price of a house and you get this type of treatment !! Shame Shame Shame !!
I have to give credit to Hendrick BMW though they treat their customers with respect and I dealt with Chris Blocker before but I believe he left the dealership and he was very courteous and cares about BMW reputation and his customers' satisfaction and my SA is Luca a very young guy but him and Nate Coffey are probably the best two in that dealership and Matt Neiss was professional too.
I don't buy my cars from them though because of the markup but I believe they are one of the best BMW dealerships in the whole country.

And a person named Charles once handled a claim for me about a year ago who was sent from BMW NA and he was super professional and courteous too,

So I am totally amazed why this case of M5 on fore was handled so poorly!!
I am so spreading this and I do it whenever a car company thinks they can get away with something like this !!
Appreciate 0