Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 6MT

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasoccer View Post
The auto show this weekend was great and the 328i xdrive was a hit. i didnt get a chance to sit in it but it was my first time seeing it in person and it looks just like the pictures. i feel like the front end is narrow idk im going in for service on wednesday so ill look closer at it then. I also have a friend in the market for a small car and we looked at the nissan juke and the deal breaker... THERE ARE NO ARMRESTS for the front seats... how do u design a car offer it in stick and not have an armrest. People blow my mind but anyway AUTOSHOW was great if u get a chance go look at the flying car :-D
Do you mean there are no armrests in the doors either? FYI BMW has made numerous models with no center armrest. My 2002 M Coupe had nothing but hard plastic between the seats. There is a company called LeatherZ that made armrests you could add in aftermarket. My 2007 Z4 Coupe had a quarter inch thick pad on top of the center console that you could kind of call an armrest I think. Both stick shift BMWs with no center armrest. My current 135i has a wonderful armrest though.
Appreciate 0