View Single Post
      05-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #19
Protious
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by F12M6MD View Post
My F12 M6 has annoying clicking on a right more than left slow turn. I have to be turning more than 1/2 lock for it to occur. Have not had time to get it diagnosed. Keep me posted on your similar problem.
What ended up happening? What did they find?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyPlexM5 View Post
I also have the clicking noise when turning at low speeds. Taking it in. 1,354 miles on the car
That's incredibly low mileage for these issues to already start popping up.. Did they find anything wrong with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protious View Post
Yep will let you know, I will say I also noticed a vibration when turning left at slow speeds (ie: Pulling out of my driveway).

Honestly though, with the brake calipers being "scuffed" and both my wheels bearings going out - I have a feeling I just drive it a bit too rough sometimes.
Quoting myself here, but they ended up replacing the wheel bearings and the "clicking" problem is completely gone.

As for the vibration while turning left, it turned out to be the hydraulic steering line.. (or something in relation to that). Replaced and everything is good to go again, apparently this sort of issue was known to happen a lot in the 7 series. Too many issues with this car..
Appreciate 0