Rob///M5
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 SSII

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used2be View Post
I thought your recording sounded fine. Great deep tone to those mufflers, less raspy than some and more deep and smooth than others. Do you remember what RPMs you got up to on that drive? It was hard for me to tell if you wound it up toward redline or not? Didn't seem like you did, but the deep mellow tone might fool me. One other question, since the Supersprint mufflers don't have the valves, do you remove the vacuum lines and use two screws to plug the vacuum source? I think that deep tone will be the way I'll go and hope it will hold that tone with downpipes that flow better than stock.
I just took her for a quick spin around the block for that vid. There was some traffic, so not sure I really got close to redline. I'll do another clip when my external GoPro mic arrives.

You are correct, there are no valves on the Supersprint system, EAS plugged the vacuum tubes with screws and also zip tied them. The tips are angled 100mm chrome.

BTW - EAS is such a professional group of guys. I always feel so confident in their work. The shop is chock full of awesome bimmers! Whoever owns that black ESS supercharged e92...please sell it to me