View Single Post
      09-19-2014, 03:49 PM   #30
Newguy123
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Nissan Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroKar View Post
I've been fortunate to have installed multiple BMS and Dinan kits.
There are differences to both setups.
The only thing that BMS has an advantage of is being able to adjust the settings that the user feels will benefit. Increase boost and you go faster, that's simple. But safe for how long ? I don't know why everyone here thinks that if there is a problem all you do is remove the BMS unit and no-one from BMW will find out...that's laughable lol
The D-tronics unit is just as "fast" in performance but the vehicle has a way better performance curve.. The transition is so much smoother and precise.
All around the Dinan is a better setup. The price is what you pay for. We all have our own choice.
safe for how long? lol funny, adding any piggy or tune is a risk. follow the guidelines and you shouldnt EVER have issues. my car is a 2012 135i and i take it in with the jb4 and everything on it never had one problem having any warranty work done. so not sure what you're talking about DINNAN is a joke you guys are boosting 3-4 psi more and youre worried? try doubling the boost and then maybe you should worry. dinnan is a joke do you have any proof its just as "fast?" bc i can pull up plenty of dyno's and 1/4 mile results of n54/n55 with a jb piggy that makes A TON more power reliably over the dinnan....its comical you say the vehicle has a "way better performance curve with dinnan and all around better setup" it is now obvious what you have on your car and maybe for M5/M6 dinnan is up to par with jb but on ALL other platforms DINNAN is for an idiot that doesnt know any better and pays 4x the price of a jb unit that does less and yeilds WAY less power. we all do have our own choice do your homework and the choice is clear as day what "the better unit is"
Fuel-It! direct port meth injection
check out my youtube channel here
Appreciate 0