View Single Post
      09-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #32
Newguy123
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Nissan Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroKar View Post
You post reflects that you clearly didn't read what I wrote. And you sure are negative man. This is a forum for people to all share information and thoughts.
This is a forum on (S63T) not (N54/N55) engines.
Does BMS or even Cobb out perform Dinan on N engines ? Yes it does.
Is it cheaper, yes to that answer too. Does it have more features over Dinan or Active Autowerke ? Yes it does.
Oh shit, wait. You mean that even other tuning companies are same price range as Dinan. Yup ! Active Autowerke does too. Where is your bashing on them ?
But, that's not what I wrote. And neither did I say that you will have warranty or service issues. Its a LAW that you can not be denied service or warranty unless it is proven the aftermarket product resulted in a component failure.
But if you have a failure and think that all you gotta do is remove the performance unit and the "coast is clear" ? Your wrong.
There will be evidence in other control modules in your car.
Ohhhhh wow .... Guess you forgot that more then the DME and EGS control modules communicate to eachother and store codes and real time operating values that any legit scanner and especially a factory BMW tool will show. That's not new news.
And that's awesome your car is so badass. Good for you man. Sounds like a real sweet 135
But, on the S63T engines which we are all talking about here... yes the Dinan D-tronics setup does have a better all around performance curve then the BMS tune. There are members here that have came out and seen and driven both setups with me. Do I need a dyno sheet ? Nope. Are they good for numbers sure, do I give a shit ? Nope
Anyone is socal want a ride to compare drivability ? I always post that I attend all socal events and anyone wants to meet up I always am willing to give test drives. I'm a car enthusiast too
where did i ever say my car was "soo badass" quit putting words in my mouth i was using it as an example that bmw isnt after your warranty. i undestand what this forum is for OPINIONS and my opinion is different than yours for many reasons. Im not as familiar with the new m5/m6 platform but i am with dinnan and their track record, you claiming dinnan is a better unit with out dyno results or track results is complete crap. even the new m3/m4 check out what BMS is doing compared to dinnan for 1/2 the cost. no brainer...i wasnt trying to offend you but i sure would love to run you . where in so cal are you? My buddy with a new JB M4 would love to join in as well. bms will have their F10 at no fly zone in november for 1/2 mile roll racing you should sign up. get some friendly runs with the jb f10 and see who out performs who...hope to see you there.
Fuel-It! direct port meth injection
check out my youtube channel here
Appreciate 0