Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroKar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newguy123 View Post
where did i ever say my car was "soo badass" quit putting words in my mouth i was using it as an example that bmw isnt after your warranty. i undestand what this forum is for OPINIONS and my opinion is different than yours for many reasons. Im not as familiar with the new m5/m6 platform but i am with dinnan and their track record, you claiming dinnan is a better unit with out dyno results or track results is complete crap. even the new m3/m4 check out what BMS is doing compared to dinnan for 1/2 the cost. no brainer...i wasnt trying to offend you but i sure would love to run you . where in so cal are you? My buddy with a new JB M4 would love to join in as well. bms will have their F10 at no fly zone in november for 1/2 mile roll racing you should sign up. get some friendly runs with the jb f10 and see who out performs who...hope to see you there.
All I gotta say is
You really gotta take a breather man and read posts before replying.
I have BMS and Dinan. Both have advantages.
"I" said your car was badass. You have a nice list of mods.
I'm in Temecula. Message me anytime and I'll meet you.
And I'll bring a BMS M5, M6, and a M4 too. Hell.. I can call up a Weistec CLS 6.3 and he will embarrass everyone. There will always be someone who is faster. Who cares. We all love cars.
This went way
Have a good one
I'm down. Say the word. I love in oceanside.

I'm in Annapolis for a class reunion this weekend, but next weekend is good.
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0