Drives: Frozen Gray M3

Garage List
2020 BMW M2 CS  [0.00]
2018 BMW M3 CS  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh View Post
Sorry for the late breaking news

Based on what I've heard by BMW NA and also my dealer BMW has delayed orders which include Individual options not on the standard option sheet to August and later production.
In my case I was lucky as I initially opted for delivery end of October and then pulled it in to Oct 1st.
You could try and convince BMW to get your production slot up but given it is an out-of-band option/order I won't hold much hope.
At least you didn't order Frozen Brilliant White where only 2 a month are leaving the factory.

- Jan
I actually ordered Frozen Brilliant White, I am scheduled for ED on 9/27. Where did you get this information about 2 a month? When I first placed the order I was told Frozen Brilliant White wouldn't be available until after October. Shortly after they came back and said it would be available without delay and I locked it in.

I also currently have a request in to BMW Individual about ordering the exhaust tips, kidney grills, side vents and door handles in black chrome. Has anyone received pricing on this yet?
Appreciate 0