08-06-2014, 09:40 PM   #7
PhilT3
6'0 / 250lb
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
I don't understand either! GT-R is designed for track with a lot less luxurious and comfort! it's lighter and as you said AWD and 2 door! what's common between them to be compared?? I don't know
I can't help but think of teenage ricers that mod their Honda Accord and all the sudden think it's a race/sports car/sedan. (extreme example, I know...but you get the picture) lol

A much better match-up would have been either the M4 or better yet the M6.

The M5 is for the sophisticated (executive) guy who wants a practical sport-Y sedan that he can use everyday...have some fun with and yet still pull up to clients sites in understated style...as well as transport colleagues in comfort...But then when he wants to, he can make a 130mph pull on the highway...or propel to 80 at the blink of an eye... or merge / pass at will...and OWN the road...NOT race track.

End of rant.
Mods: SunTek CXP tint - Vinyl-wrapped door handle chrome - Macht Schnell 12mm spacers - Pedalhaus pedals - iND Cosmetic Package - Polished 90mm exh tips - Coded by v12 - 21" HRE S107's polished lip/black center
Appreciate 0