Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 991.1 911 GTS, '16 F85 X5M

Garage List
2013 BMW ///M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWonlyZone View Post
I visited JMK to have a look at these deals. They were good, but they wanted a lot of out of pocket money (a big no no as we know), and they had a bunch of nonsense fees on the contract, etc. Still a great deal, even if not the best out there right now. And, it could be the perfect deal if they had the color and equip you wanted.

Every dealer in the northeast seems to have a bunch of M5/6 inventory. I think its a combination of 3-4 years into production, and a hellish winter. They are all discounting these cars hard right now.

PS. My Car completed production today and will be on its way to "beemerhaven" this weekend. Approx how long to get it to port of Bayonne Nj (aka NYC)? I am getting pretty freakin anxious.
It's only like 12-14 days to cross the Atlantic, that's not the issue. The issue is when it gets to the Elizabeth Port, they're slow as shit. My car sat there for two weeks. It's hit or miss though, mine was an ed car which could be different since it was fully paid for, but that wait sucked.

I'm in Weehawken/West NY as well.
Appreciate 0