04-20-2015, 07:02 PM   #16
Blkthght
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F10 M5 CP Singapore Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
awesome! Keep me posted and let me know if you don't hear from David. He is on vacation till thursday but he is checking emails etc.. So if you don't hear from him and you need something shoot me a buzz ok. Im here everyday till 645pm

Hey Golffrr. I'm interested in doing an ED in late July/early August. Given this time frame, does it even make sense to place an order right now for a 2015 car? Or do you and/or David think it would be best to wait to May to place an order for a 2016? If I opt for the 2016, am I running the risk that the '16 car will have a horrible residual/MF, or some kind of major change to the available options (i.e. no more singapore grey/sakkir orange paint)?? My thinking is that if the '16 is the exact same as the '15, except maybe for a slight price increase, then I would rather have the '16. I would only be interested in picking up a '15 in late july if the deal was too good to pass up or if the '16 is drastically different in terms of available options and features.

What do you guys usually advise in this type of situation?
Appreciate 1