Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 991.1 911 GTS, '16 F85 X5M

Garage List
2013 BMW ///M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by singularity View Post
Yes, grills are the same as on regular F10. BMW offers a black grill for F10 without night-vision. If you have night-vision, your only option would be to have it painted gloss (like I did). BMW also offers carbon fiber rear spoiler and mirrors for F10, but I personally don't like those.

IMO M5 side markers look best in factory chrome. It looks very classy in person. Alpine White M5 turns many heads as it is, if you can change or paint something doesn't mean you should. If you make changes, make them humble. Some aftermarket designers like AC Schnitzer and Hamann unbelievably riced the M5 already.

P.S. I see you drive C63 AMG, I easily walked away from one earlier today on multiple races I'm sure you'll love the car.
Haha - Im so sick of my C63 to be honest. The transmission is garbage (Non-MCT). Im getting alpine white also, and I want to eliminate the chrome to match the shadowline trim.

Is the shadow line trim matte or gloss black?

Anyone have the part #'s for the black grill and side vents? I believe I read somewhere BMW calls it the Performance Grill(?)
Appreciate 0