View Single Post
      09-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #106
IS3andME
Major
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenglin View Post
Lolz, dude, try staying in a country with 32 degrees Celsius Summer all day, everyday.

I rather stay comfortable with the aircon blasting in my face. Only at night will I enjoy "the good shit" with the windows down.

Anyways, I was just giving the M Engineers some credit for their hard work. It's really amazing when fan boys just love to complain all day but not realize how hard it is to design a car for majority to love.

Gosh..
I'm from Maryland, and trust me, it was like that this Summer (if not hotter)...
but that is not an excuse for fakery....no matter how you put it. You don't need the audio to hear the engine (excuse me, enhancement). Does Mercedes need it for it's TT5.5 V8's? Or does Audi, or does Bentley, or Maserati? No they don't...what BMW should have done was get rid of that farting sound...it's been eating some bad Mexican food.

There is nothing like blasting down a road on a summer night with the windows downs and giving the car gas and hearing that exhaust note...whether it be a 61 Ford Thunderbird, a 65 Impala SS,E60 M5, or a e39 M5 with Meistershaft exhaust...

I think Lil Kim said it best for this thread:
"No time for fake ones
Just sip some crystal with these real ones"
Appreciate 0