View Single Post
      02-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #43
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob///M5 View Post
Fitment is fantastic. Are you coming to C&C Sat? I'd like to compare it to the E-Race cans side by side. I love the E-Race sound.

BTW - now that you have both the E-Race and Meister, which do you prefer? "They both are great, but different" is not a valid answer

They are both great, but different.

Preferencewise it depends on which way the wind is blowing I guess. The Meister carries a deeper note at WOT but appears to have less DB's as well. The E-Race has the louder start up and a slightly higher pitched tone (very slight) thru the RPM's and appears louder at WOT but just a hair.

The E-Race is louder in coast down modes (gears 3 and 2) to stop lights--- its tends to make more noise during this process. Its hard to explain so Ill create a spectrum but realize these are extreme's and the exhausts dont differ this much: The E-Race is more towards an exotic Lambo V10 sound and the Meister is closer related to a V8 Mustang sound. But like I said that was for visualization purposes only and the sounds are much closer- I just wanted to paint a picture for you.

The method to madness is yet to be understood even by me
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0