View Single Post
      08-28-2014, 02:16 PM   #4
B-1Pilot
Yankee Air Pirate
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 w/CP

Only three? That's going to be tough.. I am already planning another ED for as soon as my deployment is over next June; I look through mine and all the other ED pics often -- it was definitely one of the best trips I've been on.

Well, here's my three:

This picture always make me chuckle. My father in law thought i was crazy waxing and sealing my new car in the front parking lot of the Welt while it only had 3 miles on the odometer. Oh how long I yearn to have an afternoon to do nothing but detail my cars now...

I was accused by a friend of cropping the picture of my car in front of a painting. People couldn't believe such beautiful places actually existed. Sustenpass in Switzerland is still my favorite of all the Alpine passes we drove ==

This pic from Karussel on the 'Ring -- The concern on my wife's face, yet the sheer delight on mine... Im on the right line, looking in the right place, and the car is performing just as I had dreamed in the one place I really wanted to drive it. This pic embodies freude am fahren for me --

and Kamil, seriously, if you are going to start the thread, you gotta posts some pics too!