View Single Post
      06-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #10
Spinny02
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 CP Dinan Stage 2

Garage List
EDIT: Showed wife the pics online of full leather...... always listen to your wife..... option X3DA Sakhir Orange Full Merino Leather w/Anthracite Alcantara Headliner has been added to my order ...... what they heck its only a few bucks

Desert. Thanks i think the full leather orange option maybe too much orange for me. If they did it orange and black I would go for it. I may inquire unless someone on here knows???

As for the Anthracite Alacantra headliner, i believe that is std on 2014 if I am reading my order correctly. We have a black suede like headliner in our Cayenne Turbo that the Alacantra looks exactly like and we love it! we almost bought a rover but chose not too because the headliners we all light colors! (Note for 2014 rr you can get a black liner now but not suede =) )

Do you mean the headliner also in orange? That is a free option but may also bee too much orange for me but sure would look interesting.

Thanks for the link too. I was doing that and going back and forth when I got your msg notification =). Hard day at the office i have to say.

What to do ?????
Attached Images

Last edited by Spinny02; 06-26-2013 at 05:18 PM..
Appreciate 0